After reading 'We Sell Feijoas' by Margaret Shroeder the X-Men used a SOLO sequence map to identify the steps needed to make money from selling feijoas.
How to Sell Feijoas
During the April school holidays is the perfect time to make money from selling feijoas. If you want to make some extra pocket money and have a feijoa tree follow these steps:
- First you need to create your stall and collect your feijoas.
- You will need a sign (with a name and price written in large letters), wheelbarrow, rake, buckets, empty supermarket bags and chairs
- Next shake the feijoa tree to release any loose feijoas. Quickly use the rake to gather them up and pick these up in buckets and place them in your wheelbarrow.
- After you have collected the feijoas place 25 of the biggest and juiciest of them into a plastic bag. Repeat this until you have used all the feijoas.
- Afterwards set up your stall on the footpath outside your house.
- Lean the sign up against your stall with the wheelbarrow full of feijoas.
- Finally wait for customers to come to your stall. Greet your customer and tell them how delicious your feijoas are.
- Last but not least don’t forget to collect the money
If you follow these steps you should be able to have lots of fun spending your pocket money on whatever you like but maybe not feijoas!